Welcome to Fairfax County’s gateway for learning and development.
- The PERFORMANCE EVALUATION Overview course will be available Monday, November 4, 2013 and employees will be notified when they can begin to login and complete the online class.. (Once the vendor loads the course to the ELC - employees will be able to login and begin the Online class).
For questions or assistance please contact your Agency ELC Training Administrator or Training Coordinator,
or email: Computer Training Registration.
Employees may find the course upon login and it will be located at the bottom right of the main ELC page; shown as a new/featured class. Alternatively you may search the ELC cataog using keywords 'Performance Evaluation' or under the Subject Area Employee Development and Learning Tracks (once the course is activated).
- For County Employees, the User ID is your six-digit FOCUS Employee Number
(dropping the leading zeroes - example 303003).
- The new FOCUS Employee Number replaces your old PRISM EIN. You can find your FOCUS Employee Number in Employee Self-Service (ESS)
in My Personal and Work Information; under Organizational Assignment and Salary Data.
- For County employees who previously accessed the ELC please continue to use the password you established as that will not change.
- Enter your User ID and Password to the right.
- If you never logged into the ELC before, your default password is plateau.
- Non-Employee Users will continue to use their assigned XEIN and existing ELC password.